HOW DOES WHISSH’S AFTER BUILDERS’ CLEANING WORK?
When renovation or construction work in London is over, turn to Whissh for the comprehensive after builders’ cleaning service. We’ll send a team of cleaning specialists to your location who will use modern techniques and equipment to make your place pristine. The after builders’ cleaning service fits all properties. We believe that no job is too small or big for us, because we know our work well.
OUR AFTER BUILDERS’ CLEANERS
All professionals at Whissh are experienced and vetted for professional quality. The following areas are cleaned as part of the after builders’ cleaning service:
▪ Mopping and deep hovering of floors.
▪ Internal cleaning of frames, sills, and windows.
▪ Deep cleaning of sockets, switches, fixtures, door frames, doors, and skirting boards.
▪ Deep cleaning of the home, including fixtures like cupboards and shelves (they have to be emptied out beforehand).
▪ Descaling and de-liming of bathroom and kitchen tiles.
▪ All woodwork and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned.
▪ Deep cleaning of showers, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, and other bathroom fixtures.
▪ Deep cleaning of stairs and floors.
▪ External cleaning of kitchen appliances.
▪ For a professional cleaning of the sofa, carpets, and upholstery cleaning, you can book combined cleaning services for preferential rates.
HOW IS AFTER BUILDERS’ CLEANING Different?
After builders’ cleaning is conducted after construction work and property refurbishment. The cleaning specialists specialise in dealing with the debris of renovation and construction and have the necessary detergents and equipment to deal with the situation. The team will need access to electricity and hot water to carry out the service in a professional manner.