How does Whissh’s after builders cleaning work?
When renovation or construction work in London is over, turn to Whissh for the comprehensive after builders cleaning service. We’ll send a team of heavy-duty cleaning specialists to your location who will use modern techniques and equipment to make your place pristine. This after builders cleaning service fits an extensive range of properties. We believe that no job is too small or too big for us because we know our work well.
Technology and equipment
This service from Whissh involves the use of professional industrial equipment like high-performance scrubbers and pressure washers. Besides, detergents used in cleaning after building work aren’t available in everyday stores. This way, Whissh ensures the highest professional standard for post-renovation cleaning and post-construction cleanup of your property.
About the after builders cleaners at Whissh
All professionals at Whissh are experienced, vetted, and have undergone substantial professional training. The following areas are cleaned as part of the service:
▪ Mopping and deep hovering of every floor to remove the plaster and paint spots.
▪ Internal cleaning of frames, sills, and windows.
▪ Deep cleaning of sockets, switches, fixtures, door frames, doors, and skirting boards.
▪ Deep cleaning of the home, including fixtures like cupboards and shelves (they have to be emptied out beforehand).
▪ Descaling and de-liming of bathroom and kitchen tiles.
▪ All woodwork and surfaces are thoroughly polished and cleaned.
▪ Deep cleaning of showers, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, and other bathroom fixtures.
▪ Deep cleaning of stairs and floors.
▪ External cleaning of kitchen appliances.
▪ For a professional cleaning of the sofa, carpets, and upholstery cleaning, you can book combined cleaning services for preferential rates.
How after builders cleaning differs from domestic cleaning?
Domestic cleaning is a service that is suitable for both spring and light cleaning. In contrast, as after builders cleaning advises, this service is conducted after construction work, property refurbishment, and so on. The cleaners specialise in dealing with the debris of renovation and construction and have the necessary detergents and equipment to deal with the situation. The team will need access to electricity and hot water to carry out the service in a professional manner.