luxury accommodation at the heart of City of London
3-5 minutes from monument station – best for professional executives
Nestled at a quiet, cobbled pedestrian street stretching from Lower Thames and next to Monument Station, this newly refurbished, spacious and fully furnished two bedroom two bathroom apartment is close to London Bridge, the Borough Market, The George Inn – one of London’s oldest pubs – and more London sights.
Within a 10-minute walk to London’s main financial district, and with ultra-modern skyscrapers and beautiful historic buildings on the way, this apartment offers a great home from home. Nearby Monument, Bank, Tower Hill and London Bridge Stations easily take you to other London attractions like Canary Wharf‘s financial district and gorgeous Greenwich – home to the Cutty Sark, Royal Greenwich Park, and the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Waitrose supermarket and an array of restaurants including Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant at Threadneedle Street, and Duck & Waffle and Sushi Samba at Heron Tower, are less than a 5-minute walk away. A short pleasant walk along the Thames takes you to the Tower of London, or you may cross London Bridge to spend an afternoon at Borough Market – one of London’s best known fresh food market that offers a vibrant mix of local produce, international cuisine and organic and vegan dishes.
Whatever you choose to do, the area around Monument is an ideal gateway to explore the city.
- Two bedrooms two bathrooms
- 802 sq ft / 74.5 sq m
- Extremely good condition, fully furnished, modern fixtures and fittings
- Open plan living and kitchen space, two Juliette balconies
- Lift access
Book for a week, a month or extended stay
Minimum stay 3 nights
Check in from 15:00
Check out at 11:00
Disinfection clean is executed after every stay
|1-6 nights:||£ 190 / night|
|7-28 nights:||£ 175 / night|
|28-89 nights:||£ 165 / night|
|90+ nights:||£ 155 / night|
- Free wi-fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cooling fan
- Hair dryer
- Linen & towels
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Extra fold-out bed
- Secure entry
- Smoke alarms
- Fire doors
- Assisted check-in
- Weekly clean/ change linen & towels
- Maid service
- Handyman service
- Regular maintenance
All apartment rates are based on standard occupancy and facilities. Please enquire for extended stay options. We do not collect VAT presently.
Call 020 8168 9818 to enquire now!
Terms and conditions
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary seasonally. Please let us know the dates of your stay.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of £250 is required 7 days before arrival. This deposit is fully refundable 14 days after check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Supplements have to be paid for separately during your stay. There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
For the benefit of other tenants, please refrain from smoking at this property.
Parties / events
This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise. Please do not organise hen, stag or similar parties at this property.
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 06:00.
The fine print
- Payment must be from the original card, and the cardholder must be present.
- Guests are required to send a photo of their credit card and a matching form of identification prior to check-in and before 18:00 on the last weekday before arrival. Instructions on how to check-in will be provided afterwards. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- The property does not have a reception. Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time. You can contact us directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.